Join us at QEIS
QEIS, Inc. provides fabrication, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance services for industrial plants in a variety of industries throughout the U.S. We take pride in our quality of work and are looking for mechanically minded individuals that exhibit a strong desire to learn new skills and a team-oriented attitude.
- Position includes assembling new product lines and maintenance of existing conveyors, hydraulic systems, and general millwork. Requires troubleshooting, dismantling and repairing industrial machinery and equipment. Experience in the manufacturing industry or related work experience and/or educational background from a trade school, as well as working knowledge of hydraulics and electrical components is a plus. Candidates must have good mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn.
- Follows Safe Work Plans, uses safe work practices, and reports hazardous conditions at all times. Wear’s safety shoes and other protective clothing and equipment as required. Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Plans and lays out work to accomplish their assigned job for maximum safety and efficiency.
- May operate mobile equipment, including fork lifts, man lift, crane, and carts.
- Directs, assists, and instructs other employees on jobs where it is necessary to work together on the operation of equipment, or when requested by supervision.
- Must maintain the necessary tools where required and be proficient in their use and care.
- Must be aware of current environmental procedures for handling regulated materials.
- Performs project related duties as directed.
- Job requires OSHA 10 certification.
- Keeps equipment and work areas clean and orderly at all times.
- Applicant is required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to perform the duties of the position rather than the length of experience. Eligibility will be determined by the relevance, scope, and quality of the overall experience and training, regardless of where or how acquired.
- Willingness to travel to projects throughout the U.S. is expected.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid holiday
- Paid vacation
- Benefit conditions: waiting period may apply.
- Mechanical experience: >1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License / Certification:
- Driver’s license (Preferred)
- Additional licenses/certificates (A Plus)
- Multiple locations throughout the continental U.S. – Current project location: NC
Number of hires for this role:
- 5 to 10
- $18 – $28 per hour based on qualification and skill set.
- Plus performance bonus.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Work up to 10 hours in a hot/cold manufacturing environment.
- Safeguard self with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – steel-toed shoes, eye protection (glasses, goggles, and/or facemask) hearing protection and long-sleeved shirt (with shirt tail tucked in) as necessary for task.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Willingness to travel to projects throughout the continental U.S. is expected.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable and expects the same from the company.
- People-oriented and enjoys working in teams.
- Flexible and enjoys working in different industries.
- Detail oriented .
- Seeking advancement opportunities.
QEIS is an equal opportunity employer. QEIS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR direct at 470 745 0106.